You may wonder how we are able to condense a three – semester hour course into 15 to 20 hours of study. The process is very intense and time-consuming. The steps are as follows:
- Write a 100 – page text stripped of all extraneous information.
- Strongly emphasize the key concepts in the course.
- Focus on the areas where students have difficulties.
- Develop animations that support these difficult areas.
- Give extensive feedback on all quizzes, exercises and problems.
- Present concise lectures that emphasize key concepts and difficult areas.
As you can well imagine this process takes several months, but the results are outstanding.